The Morland Division is looking for a Sales Manager to join its team, they will be responsible for the following:
• Develop product knowledge and an understanding of Morland’s material and production capabilities.
• Take budget responsibility for a set of existing accounts.
• Lead sales efforts of new products to existing customers.
• Lead sales effort to potential targeted accounts in liaison with internal sales.
• Liaise with factories and customers on quality and service issues.
• Communicate on potential products being used in the marketplace.
• Develop understanding of production processes and product applications to be able to provide field technical support.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Strategic / persuasive approach to business development
• Strong, disciplined “needs satisfaction” selling skills.
• Experience of decorative surfaces desirable
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to work equally on own initiative and as part of a team
• A methodical approach to work
• French language and trading experience on the European Continent
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work accurately under pressure
• Technical graduate preferable
• Clean current driving licence
Please send your CV and covering letter in the first instance to Rachel.firstname.lastname@example.org
For unsolicited applications please send your C.V to:
Dixon Turner Interior Surfaces,
SY21 7BE, UK.